Seeking Experienced HR Drivers to do local runs around Brisbane with our long standing clients based out of Carol Park. nnLive Chat with us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/1800DRIVERS/nOr chat on www.drivers.com.au with a live consultant monitored til late nOr how about ring us 1800DRIVERS (*18003748377) we are here till 6.30pm Monday to Friday and speak to a recruiter regarding this role.
Looking for an experienced HR Driver who is wanting to work close to home at Carole Park. You will need to have a strong local knowledge of Brisbane and previous experience in multi drop. A desire and willingness to learn new skills while enhancing your current knowledge. The role is for an immediate start and has the potential to be ongoing for the right person.
We need to know you’re available to start Tomorrow….. Please only apply if you meet the below requirements as these roles are going to Go QUICKLY you must register on www.drivers.com.au If are you already registered give us a call to discuss 1800 374 837
You duties will include:
• Transportation of general freight from Carole Park to various customer sites.
• Operating a HR Rigid
• Daily pre-start checks on vehicles and equipment.
• Restraining loads using chains, ratchet and straps.
• Develop good relationships with customers.
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Minimum 1 years' experience operating HR manual vehicles
• Extensive experience of the Brisbane regional and metro areas.
• Good understanding of load restraint and previously used chains, ratchet and straps
• Good knowledge of Chain of Responsibility and road transport legislation
• Proficiency in all aspects of truck operations
• High customer service skills, good communication, written and interpersonal skills
We are the Recruitment Company of choice in Australia for Drivers and Logistic Staff. We have clients located all over Australia who are looking for their next team member. Please log in to www.drivers.com.au and create your profile now.
1800DRIVERS – truckin' good jobs for good trucking drivers!