MC Truck Driver / MSIC Card Needed / Port of Brisbane
One of our clients is experiencing rapid growth and as a result are looking for experienced MC Truck Drivers with Valid MSIC cards and available for work.
Our client specialises in the transfer and delivery of containers from the wharf to SEQ areas daily. They are seeking experienced MC Drivers with current MSIC cards for day shifts starting early in the morning. They will work out of a brand new facility at the Port of Brisbane with a family friendly team.
What we offer:
- A Company that provides superior services to their clients
- Early shift times 06.00am Starts
- Good Rates on offer = $27.63 per hour plus super
- Good company culture
- No two days are the same, and get to work autonomously
And the best bit?
Be part of the Team at 1800Drivers and Register for work TODAY. If this job does not suit you, please take the time to look at www.drivers.com.au we have lots of clients looking for Drivers with exciting and challenging opportunities Coming through Daily…..
What you have:
- Must have experience driving MC locally around Brisbane especially around the Port of Brisbane
- Must have experience in container and side loader experience
- Good knowledge of the Port of Brisbane and able to follow safe work procedures
- Valid MSIC card (Current)
At 1800DRIVERS we do things a little differently. Well, a lot differently in fact! We know that looking for a job can be a painful process. We also know that visiting a recruiter’s office is time you don’t get paid for, so why not do it all from home? This is not a 3-day process, you will receive a return email within 4 minutes and you can go from there.
No need to wait the traditional 3 days for someone to get back to you, its not unheard of to have our drivers out working and making money within the hour.
1800DRIVERS – truckin’ good jobs for good trucking drivers!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.jobdroid.com.au/candidate/jobdetails/mc-truck-driver-msic-card-needed-port-of-brisbane/1872 →