Website The Elton Group
This is a hands on role assisting the Warehouse Manager with the following duties .
- Pick and Packing orders
- Experience in Board Products (MDF , Melamine, Ply , Chipboard)
- Current Fork lift and Drivers License
- Self Motivated and able to work autonomously
- Fit and Healthy and be able to lift sheets of board
- Panel Saw experience preferable
- Conform to OHS regulations
- Unload Containers
- Complete Stocktake's
- General Warehousing Duties
This is a great opportunity for the right motivated person, experience in the Cabinet Making industry will be highly regarded. There is a possibility for future promotion , the position is a fulltime Monday to Friday role 7.30 am to 3.30 pm. No week end work required.
A competitive salary plus super is on offer for the right applicant .
To apply for this role – Hit APPLY below
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.jobdroid.com.au/jobs/jobdetails/warehouse-assistant/3261 →