1x MC Sydney to Brisbane Via GC and Return
1800Drivers are seeking 1x Experience MC driver for Sydney to Brisbane Via Gold Coast and Return. Automatic Prime mover
- Drivers paid daily*
- Work for one of the best transport companies in Australia
- Call till 8 PM weekdays or Chat online - www.drivers.com.au
Company founded in 1986 and specialises in end to end solutions for freight and logistics.
What’s on offer?:
- Monday to Friday Shifts have similar start times and set routes
- Scania Trucks with Auto & Roadranger Gearbox
- Daily pay available*
To be considered for these roles you must have/be:
- A current MC Licence
- Able to complete Con Notes and Run Sheets
- Strong awareness of safety regulations. IE no major breaches in fine In Traffic history report
- Excellent presentations and communication skills
- Solid work history
- Willing to provide us with 2 x driving work references
Call us at 1800Drivers till 8 PM On Weekdays or APPLY NOW
Chat on www.drivers.com.au with a live consultant monitored til late
Live Chat with us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/1800DRIVERS/
We are unlike any other recruitment agency in Australia, in fact, in the World and we know how to get you out working without the long drawn out process of coming in for Interviews & bringing in paperwork.
We are a mixture of traditional & current values, we have vast knowledge of the Australian Transport Industry, we have years of experience in the recruitment market, we are Tech Savvy, all this helping to create a system where we place the correct drivers in the right type of roles.
We are the Recruitment Company of choice in Australia for Drivers & Logistical Staff. We have Clients located Australia Wide who are right now looking for their next Team Member.
Check out more roles at www.drivers.com.au and create your personal profile OR download our Jobdroid APP by clicking on the link:
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.jobdroid.com.au/jobs/jobdetails/1x-mc-sydney-to-brisbane-via-gc-and-return/14844?applyNow=true →