4 x MC Drivers – Ongoing Work – APPLY NOW
- Above Award Rates with the option to be PAID DAILY!!
- Full Time work Monday to Friday. Reclaim your weekends!
- Plenty of overtime on offer if you want it
Never Sleep in a bunk again! with ongoing local work with outstanding pay. Brooklyn Location Melbourne New contracts in 2019
A highly successful National Logistics company which has been in business for over 35 years is on the market for multiple MC local drivers for an ongoing roster. These Positions won't last long so call 1800Drivers now!. This company is based on a respectful culture with respect for their staff and clients. They focus on their Clients and delivering on time every time.
They have won new contracts and are looking for MC experienced drivers to join their Melbourne Team in Brooklyn.
What’s on offer?:
- Monday to Friday
- Shifts have similar start times and set routes
- Mercedes, Kenworth and Freightliners
- Auto and road rangers available
To be considered for these roles you must have/be:
- A current MC Licence and relevant experience
- Knowledge of the Melbourne Metro Area
- Able to complete Con Notes and Run Sheets
- Provide a print out of Traffic History report
- Excellent presentations and communication skills
- Ability to work in a high volume fast paced environment
- Solid work history
- Willing to provide us with 2 x driving work references
Our STORY @ 1800DRIVERS
We are unlike any other recruitment agency in Australia in fact the World and we know how to get you working in the Truck without the long drawn out process of other typical recruitment companies; We are a mixture of traditional values, knowledge of Australia’s transport, years of experience in the recruitment market, mixed with a high level of IT Services helping to create a system where we place the correct drivers in the right types of jobs. Confidential chats are more than welcome.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.jobdroid.com.au/jobs/jobdetails/4-x-mc-drivers-ongoing-work-apply-now/9470?applyNow=true →