Dispatcher Role – Ongoing Role for Right Candidate
This position would suit an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a passion for teamwork and attention to detail, who is interested in joining a quality driven organisation
· Nudgee location
· Full time hours starting at 07.00am
· Supportive and friendly environment
Our client is a reputable National Waste company, currently seeking a switched on Dispatch Officer within the administration office. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and innovative leader in Waste who are able to offer a rewarding career path.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Liaising with Drivers and set runs
· Dealing with customers and be able to coordinate requirements
· Responding to email and phone enquiries from customers/clients
· Dedication to delivering first class customer service
· The ability to work within a team and contribute to meeting team goals
· Ability to use a two way radio
· Good organisation skills with the ability to work under pressure and work to deadlines
· Adhering to environmental OH&S and company policies & procedures
· Hardworking and shows innovative
· Advanced skills in MS office skills and excel
· Accurate and Meticulous data entry capabilities
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Friendly and positive attitude
· Reliable with good work ethic and committed to joining our Clients Team
The suitable candidate will be required to start immediately and will need to complete a Pre Employment Medical
The role is ongoing casual however there may be permanent opportunities in future for the right candidate.
1800Drivers is a niche recruiter specialising in the transport Industry and we know that time spent attending interviews is time that you aren’t being paid for. By applying our patented technologies we aim to get you working faster than any other agency.
Working in conjunction with JobDroid our online processes means you will be job ready; all without the need to take a day off to travel into an office to spend all day watching boring videos.
If this job sounds like you then APPLY NOW. At 1800Drivers we place a large number of drivers, labourers and operators each day in regular and ad-hoc roles, so naturally enough we can’t advertise all of our positions. If you want to be part of this then register on our website at www.drivers.com.au