Dispatcher – Rocklea – Ongoing Role for Right Candidate
This position would suit an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a passion for teamwork and attention to detail, can lead to ongoing position.
This position would suit an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a passion for teamwork and attention to detail, who is interested in joining a quality driven organisation in the waste industry.
- Rocklea location
- Casual full time hours starting at 8:30am Supportive and friendly environment
- Experience in a similar role with Dispatch environment
- Experience in the Transport Industry and/or Waste Industry advantageous
Our client is a reputable Waste company, passionate about their employees and understand they are the most important asset to the business. They pride themselves on team culture and internal development opportunities.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Liaising with drivers’ set runs
· Dealing with customers and be able to coordinate requirements
· Responding to email and phone enquiries from customers/clients
· Dedication to delivering first class customer service
· Ability to work within a team and contribute to meeting team goals
· Ability to use a two way radio
· Good organization skills and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
· Substantial customer service experience
· Adhering to environmental OH&S and company policies & procedures
· Hardworking and shows initiative
· Advanced skills in MS office and Excel
· Accurate and meticulous data entry
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
The suitable candidate will be required to start immediately and will need to complete a Pre Employment Medical
The role is ongoing casual however there may be permanent opportunities in future for the right candidate.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and wish to join a growing and friendly organisation please click apply now!
This job has been filled.