Flat Top Driver required out of Campbellfield Temp to Perm
- Call till 8 PM weekdays or Chat online - www.drivers.com.au
- Immediate Start Temp to Perm role
- Must have HC Licence and relevant experience
Looking for a HC Driver Temp to Perm role based in Campbellfield.
1800Drivers is looking for a Flat Top Driver for its Campbellfield Location. You will be driving a flattop truck around Melbourne and Surrounding suburbs delivering Water Tanks to their clients and customers.
Qualified candidates must be able to effectively operate a HC truck licence equipped with a water tank to transport around Melbourne. Our client continues to be recognised as an innovative leader in its industry. Trucks are Volvo and auto gearboxes. Must have strapping experience or willing to learn. No previous experience with Tanks is required as our client is willing to train and develop.
- Adhere to our clients safety programs to ensure safe work environment
- Must have skills to conduct pre-trip inspection checklist on equipment such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil and water
- Must be able to carry out detailed instructions, take directions to job sites, but also must be able to use good judgement in decision-making and be able to work without direct supervision
- Must have the ability to operate the vehicle safety in traffic situations and follow the policies and procedures of the company
- Willingness to work on weekends if necessary
We are unlike any other recruitment agency in Australia in fact the World and we know how to get you working the Truck without the long drawn out process of other typical recruitment companies; We are a mixture of traditional values, knowledge of Australia’s transport, years of experience in the recruitment market, mixed with a high level of IT Services helping to create a system where we place the correct drivers in the right types of jobs.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.jobdroid.com.au/jobs/jobdetails/flat-top-driver-required-out-of-campbellfield-temp-to-perm/10188?applyNow=true →