Furniture Removalist MR Driver Needed Sunshine Coast
Seeking a MR Driver with previous furniture removalist experience for an ongoing casual role with variable hours.
We are seeking a furniture removalists with MR license for ongoing casual roles, with variable hours based at the Sunshine Coast.
The shifts are based out of our client's depot in the Sunshine Coast.
To be considered suitable for the roles you must meet the following criteria;
- At least an MR license and experience driving MR vehicles
- Good presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong team player
- Follow OH&S policies and procedures
- Ability to carefully pack, wrap and load household goods and furniture
- Physically fit enough to move heavy furniture
- Available for early morning starts with flexibility on what days are worked
- Those with previous removals experience would be highly regarded
- Have suitable PPE including steel capped boots
- Your own transport to bring you to and from work
At 1800DRIVERS we do things a little differently. Well, a lot differently in fact! We know looking for a job can be a painful process. We also know that visiting a recruiter’s office is time you don’t get paid for, so why not do it all from home? This is not a 3-day process, you will receive a return email within 4 minutes and you can go from there.
No need to wait the traditional 3 days for someone to get back to you, its not unheard of to have our drivers out working and making money within the hour.
1800DRIVERS – truckin’ good jobs for good trucking drivers!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.jobdroid.com.au/jobs/jobdetails/furniture-removalist-mr-driver-needed-sunshine-coast/5745?applyNow=true →