Hook Lift and Skip Bin Drivers NEEDED now
- Call 1800 DRIVERS until 8pm Weekdays OR Apply ONLINE
- Immediate Start
- Ongoing role
HR Drivers who have previous waste experience or knowledge would be encouraged to apply. Good hours with an early morning start.
We are seeking experienced HR Drivers – who have previously worked in a waste role or a similar industry. The Roles are based in Glendenning location so ideally you will be living close by. Prepared to start immediately and able to commit to ongoing work, This is a great role with 4 am starts most days and ongoing training and support working for an industry leader in waste. You will be prepared to work hard and enjoy the early morning starts and be punctual as set time runs must be kept and are not negotiable. Work is predominately Monday to Friday with every Second weekend on offer to top up your $.
You will be responsible for
- Pre-start on Trucks
- Manually Loading and unloading at Multi-stop sites with dedicated runs
- Some liaising with clients at each site
- Day to day implementation of company quality,safety and environmental standards
Benefits of the Position
- Working with an industry leader in waste management
- Immediate Start
- Supportive work environment
- Ongoing training and support
To be Considered for this role you must :
- HR Licence – able to drive a road ranger 13 speed system (Desirable)
- Be physically fit and able to commit to work
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- You must have a 'can do attitude, be able to work to tight schedules
- Very safety conscious and able to adhere to company policies and procedures
If you have the experience and the work ethic to succeed in this role than please Apply Now.
We are the Recruitment Company of choice in Australia for Drivers and Logistic Staff. We have clients located all over Australia who are looking for their next team member. Please log in to www.drivers.com.au and create your profile now.
This job has been filled.