HR Driver White Card, Crane Licence, Spotters Ticket
- Call till 8 PM Weekdays or CHAT online - www.drivers.com.au
- Excellent opportunity for locally based driver
- Training and development possible ongoing perm role
1800Drivers is looking for a HR Driver needed with real industry experience for a role starting asap.
Our client is based in South Melbourne, they have an ongoing role for a professional HR Driver with previous experience in the construction industry. You must have a white card, crane licence and a spotters ticket. We are needing a driving willing to undergo training and development.
Call us at 1800DRIVERS till 8 PM on weekdays
Or chat on www.drivers.com.au with a live consultant monitored til late
Live Chat with us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/1800DRIVERS/
A local based business located in Southern Melbourne who have been in the business for over 25 years. All experience and knowledge lead to them and they want you to be part of their TEAM.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- To Do deliveries to building sites
- Must wear PPE Gear at all times
- Pre check of truck before commencing work
- Keep Truck clean and paperwork handed in on time every day
- Your must have a HR licence and experience with Crane
Apply TODAY Start tomorrow….. Not just a promise it can be a FACT.
Qualifications And Experience
- Current HR Licence for a minimum of two years experience
- Team player and flexible
- Reliable and loyal
- Must adhere to company policy and procedures
- Able to work unsupervised
We are unlike any other recruitment agency in Australia in fact the World and we want you in the Truck not being bogged down in slow old processes of typical recruitment companies. Over 17 years specialising in Transport means that we pride ourselves on supplying quality drivers to the best clients.
Create your Driving PROFILE on www.jobdroid.com.au and Get Driving Today!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.jobdroid.com.au/jobs/jobdetails/hr-driver-white-card-crane-licence-spotters-ticket/8256?applyNow=true →