HR Driver with Forklift ticket Early AM role starting ASAP
- Call till 8 PM Weekdays or CHAT online - www.drivers.com.au
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Brisbane area is required
- Previous experience in Crane Driving
One of Australias largest waste companies is looking for a HR Driver driver with a forklift ticket to start asap. You will be driving a Crane Truck.
This job involves the pick up of waste bins, completing daily runs in a Crane truck. Our 1800Drivers are considered part of the team and will be our client's front line staff and therefore are required to deal with customers, staff and managers to ensure the smooth operation according to schedules. You must be prepared to start at 2.00am in the morning and have your own reliable transport to get to and from work.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Pick up of waste bins and/or compactors
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed correctly
- Maintaining good working relationships with staff and customers
- Maintaining company vehicle clean and tidy
- Driving a Crane truck ideally in a previous role
The minimum requirements are as follows:
- Reliable transport to and from depots
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
- Immediate and flexible availability
- Ability to provide a working reference from within the last 6 month
Our STORY @ 1800DRIVERS
We are unlike any other recruitment agency in Australia in fact the World and we know how to get you working in the Truck without the long drawn out process of other typical recruitment companies; We are a mixture of traditional values, knowledge of Australia’s transport, years of experience in the recruitment market, mixed with a high level of IT Services helping to create a system where we place the correct drivers in the right types of jobs. Confidential chats are more than welcome.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.jobdroid.com.au/jobs/jobdetails/hr-driver-with-forklift-ticket-early-am-role-starting-asap/10460?applyNow=true →