HR Local driver required Port Adelaide work
HR Local driver required - Manual gearbox - 8:30am start
- Call till 8 PM weekdays or Chat online - www.drivers.com.au
- Great Company to work for
- HR Licence and be available for shifts
We have shifts available for a qualified HR Driver who has previously driven tautliners and can drive a auto gearbox. Ideally you have your own transport and can commit to day shifts. You will be prepared to start at short notice and can work OT over weekends when required. The potential to grow this role is there for a hardworker. Freight is usually General and customers and clients are located locally and regionally.
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate:
- HR Truck Licence
- Minimum of 2 years driving experience on that Licence Class,
- Day Shift on Offer
- Auto gearbox
- An understanding of WH&S standards within the workplace,
- Professional communication skills – both verbal and written,
- High attention to detail
- A reliable attendance record
- Physical capability to undertake manual handling tasks as required.
Our Unique Recruitment Process
We are the Recruitment Company of choice in Australia for Drivers and Logistic Staff. We have clients located all over Australia who are looking for their next team member. Please log in to www.drivers.com.au and create your profile now.
This job has been filled.