Looking for MC Driver for Perm Position Canberra
- Call us at 1800DRIVERS till 8 PM on Weekdays
- Modern Fleet and progressive work environment
- Training and development on offer
A national logistics business servicing the Eastern States of Australia. We have a new role in the liquid haulage division are looking for a MC Driver.
Our client is on the look out for proffesional MC drivers who have previous experience in liquid haulage ideally but real industry trucking experience is OKAY also. Our client maintains a strong safety culture and believe in looking after their drivers with ongoing career opportunities available. They have rotating day and night shifts and work 24/7. Their fleet delivers throughout regional NSW, QLD and VIC. Get your foot in the door with a Perm role.
The right Driver needs to be well presented have a strong attention to detail, abel to focus on customer serice and take pride in their work.
What we offer:
- Great Team, with a supportive culture
- Potential to be permanent
- Opportunity to work with a modern fleet
- Must have road ranger experience
What you have:
- MC Licence and previous on road experience
- Experience in DG Liquids transport an advantage, but not necessary
- Ability to work and show commitment
- DG licence would be fantastic but not a deal breaker
- Be reliable and committed
Our Unique Recruitment Process
Call us at 1800Drivers till 8 PM On Weekdays or APPLY NOW
Or chat on www.drivers.com.au with a live consultant monitored til late
Live Chat with us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/1800DRIVERS/
We are the Recruitment Company of choice in Australia for Drivers and Logistic Staff. We have clients located all over Australia who are looking for their next team member. Please log in to www.drivers.com.au and create your profile now.
We are unlike any other recruitment agency in Australia in fact the World and we know how to get you working the Truck without the long drawn out process of other typical recruitment companies; We are a mixture of traditional values, knowledge of Australia’s transport, years of experience in the recruitment market, mixed with a high level of IT Services helping to create a system where we place the correct drivers in the right types of jobs.
This job has been filled.