MC Linehaul Driver for a HC/MC Run Newcastle to Sydney
- Call till 8 PM weekdays or Chat online - www.drivers.com.au
- MC licence and previous experience doing distance
- Great new rate $.54.50c per kilometre
Monday to Friday Paying 7.6 hours per day. Run will be Newcastle to Sydney and back to Newcastle. Prefer a MC Licence driver as you could be driving single or double.
What we offer:
- Dynamic team environment
- Excellent Team culture on our clients sites
- Local work is available and get the opportunity to maybe top it up with some changeover jobs to top up your money
- Paid Weekly in your account
And the best bit?
1800DRIVERS is Australia’s Number 1 Driving Agency. We are always on the look out for Experienced MC and HC Trucks Drivers who know SYDNEY and we have all types of Driving Roles ie Local, Changeover, Linehaul and City to City Runs. These roles are available across the week with various start times. Tell us your availability and we can get you behind the wheel driving!
What you have:
- MC Licence with relevant experience
- Auto gearbox
- Drive Volvo
- Previous experience with general freight
- Good customer service, great with paperwork and ready to start now.
We are unlike any other recruitment agency in Australia in fact the World and we know how to get you working the Truck without the long drawn out process of other typical recruitment companies; We are a mixture of traditional values, knowledge of Australia’s transport, years of experience in the recruitment market, mixed with a high level of IT Services helping to create a system where we place the correct drivers in the right types of jobs.
We are the Recruitment Company of choice in Australia for Drivers and Logistic Staff. We have clients located all over Australia who are looking for their next team member. Please log in to www.drivers.com.au and create your profile now.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.jobdroid.com.au/jobs/jobdetails/mc-linehaul-driver-for-a-hc-mc-run-newcastle-to-sydney/11254?applyNow=true →