MC Local Wetherill Park Earning up to $1500 per week
Our National client is looking for an ongoing MC Local Driver to work out of Wetherill Park in a role that has only just become available. Work is required Monday to Friday with a early morning start
- Call us at 1800DRIVERS till 8 PM on Weekdays.
- MC Local Work Monday to Friday earning up to $1500 per week
- Paid DAILY * ask us HOW ?
Our National client is looking for an ongoing MC Local Driver to work out of Wetherill Park in a role that has only just become available. Work is required Monday to Friday with a early morning start on most days 7.00am Start.
The best part is the long hours after 7.6 you will hit penalties in no time and expect to earn extra for OT.
What we offer:
- Great Team, Wetherill Park Location (Be close to home)
- Working with Dynamic freight
- AM Early Starts and be home and relax at night
- Opportunity to work extra hours when you can! 10 – 12 hours daily
.This job is commencing immediately for the right candidate!
What you have:
- MC Licence with recent experience
- Good Sydney local knowledge
- Able to meet deadlines of set delivery runs
- Customer Service Focus and be great with paperwork!
Our Unique Recruitment Process
- Call us at 1800Drivers till 8 PM On Weekdays or APPLY NOW
- Or chat on www.drivers.com.au with a live consultant monitored til late
- Live Chat with us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/1800DRIVERS/
We are the Recruitment Company of choice in Australia for Drivers and Logistic Staff. We have clients located all over Australia who are looking for their next team member. Please log in to www.drivers.com.au and create your profile now.
As a Truck Driver you will:
Have a strong commitment to safety and comply with all Cement Australia Safety Requirements
Participate in 12 hour shifts
Ensure that all product is delivered in a safe and timely manner
Load and unload Cement Tankers and liaise with the Operations team in relation to product delivery
Experience with driving 18 Speed Road Ranger’s
Must be able to operate from our sites in Clyde and/or Glebe
A demonstrated suitable driving history with a HC or MC licence
Understanding of BFM requirements
A strong safety and customer service focus
Safe operations are our top priority
All training to operate our pneumatic tankers will be provided
Competitive rates of pay
Regular overtime is available
We do not have any vacancies for an immediate start however if this sounds like you, please express your interest by sending through an updated resume or summary of work experience. Please note at interview stage you will be required to provide a recent RMS driving history.
The recruitment process will require you to successfully complete our pre-employment process which includes undergoing a pre-employment medical and a background check.