MC Road Train Driver required for Linehaul Trips
- Call till 8 PM weekdays or Chat online - www.drivers.com.au
- MC licence and relevant experience in road trains
- Excellent working conditions
Our client is expanding due to winning new contracts nlooking for experienced MC Operators to work for a reputable transport and logistics business.
1800Drivers are currently seeking a MC Road Train driver with previous experience in dogs and chains. You must be prepared to do distance work. These roles are responsive, so the hours and days will vary, so having a flexibility is key. This is an excellent organisation that is growing. They are looking for reliable drivers for full time role.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications we're looking for:
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Experience in driving road trains
- Experience driving 18sp Road Rangers with Quad or triple configuration
- Current Australian MC Class driver's licence
- Flexible and versatile attitude
- Work autonomously in remote locations
- Must hold working rights in Australia
Our STORY @ 1800DRIVERS
We are unlike any other recruitment agency in Australia in fact the World and we know how to get you working in the Truck without the long drawn out process of other typical recruitment companies; We are a mixture of traditional values, knowledge of Australia’s transport, years of experience in the recruitment market, mixed with a high level of IT Services helping to create a system where we place the correct drivers in the right types of jobs. Confidential chats are more than welcome.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.jobdroid.com.au/jobs/jobdetails/mc-road-train-driver-required-for-linehaul-trips/10191?applyNow=true →