MR Driver and Car Licence Driver needed for Special PROJECT
We are needing up to 20 Drivers for a special project on the Gold Coast starting 25th March for approx 2 weeks.
We are a Driver recuritment company and have been given a project with the Commonwealth Games, operating between Brisbane and Domestic / International airport terminals. We require up to 20x drivers to assist us on a 24 x hour basis while the Commonwealth Games are on.
The drivers we are seeking are extremely punctual, and time conscious.
You should be very reliable and dependable, with clean and neat appearance.
You should have the ability to think on your feet and you will also have a very polite and considerate customer service manner.
The drivers will be required to initially cover a full-time position starting from: 25 March 2018
You must be available for these dates). Role is for the morning, afternoon shift – from as early as 12 noon up until 8pm.
Drivers will require:
– have a MR Licence and or a full car Driving licence.
- Headshot photo it must be in 8×10 portrait format with a white background (must to be in .jpg format.)
– able to drive 8 seat people-mover (Hyundai Imax)
– No criminal history *Need to complete to get accrediation
– Able to assist loading luggage to luggage compartment in the vehicle
- Must be available on either morning or afternoon shift (your choice)
– Own a smart phone, and be familiar with Brisbane and Gold Coast
At 1800DRIVERS we do things a little differently. Well, a lot differently in fact! We know looking for a job can be a painful process. We also know that visiting a recruiter’s office is time you don’t get paid for, so why not do it all from home? This is not a 3-day process, you will receive a return email within 4 minutes and you can go from there.
No need to wait the traditional 3 days for someone to get back to you, its not unheard of to have our drivers out working and making money within the hour.
- APPLY TODAY!
- 1800DRIVERS – truckin’ good jobs for good trucking drivers!
This job has been filled.