MR DRIVER – Ongoing assignment Depo in Mascot
- Call till 8 PM Weekdays or CHAT online - www.drivers.com.au
- Police Check is required prior to starting
- Must be able to work Monday - Friday plus Sunday $
We are currently looking for an MR driver to start in newly based role out of Mascot NSW Starts ASAP Must be able to pass police check.
We are currently seeking an experienced MR Driver for an Immediate Start in a new created role based out of Mascot. This is an ongoing 5 day a week role and will be starting from 9am daily. You need to be organzied and responsible as working with time sensetive freight
You will be required Monday to Friday plus a Sunday Great rate for Sunday $
You will be required to deliver pallets of Packaging Supplies locally around Sydney. Mascot out to Homebush depending on the
shift will depend on the run. Then they run from Homebush doing some pickups and dropsoffs then back to Homebush then back to the airport.
You will need a copy of a National Police check – must show - nothing found.
To be successful in the position:
- Immediate Start – Must be available to start asap
- Must be able to commit to 9am STARTS Monday to Friday
- MR Licence and at least 1 solid years experience
- Multi Drop and pick up experience with time sensetive freight
You will enjoy the following:
- New Trucks
- A Safe clean and healthy work environment
Our STORY @ 1800DRIVERS
We are unlike any other recruitment agency in Australia in fact the World and we know how to get you working in the Truck without the long drawn out process of other typical recruitment companies; We are a mixture of traditional values, knowledge of Australia’s transport, years of experience in the recruitment market, mixed with a high level of IT Services helping to create a system where we place the correct drivers in the right types of jobs. Confidential chats are more than welcome.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.jobdroid.com.au/jobs/jobdetails/mr-driver-ongoing-assignment-depo-in-mascot/10819?applyNow=true →