MR Role Reservoir starting asap
Great opportunity for a locally based MR Truck Driver to join a growing organization based in Reservoir, with a great team and great culture.
- Call till 8 PM weekdays or Chat online - www.drivers.com.au
- Rapidly expanding business
- Family Owned and Operated
With our expansion and growth in the industry we are looking for a reliable & MR licensed Delivery Driver to join us on a full time basis. You will be working from 9.00am – 18.00pm Monday – Friday.
Your primary duties will include making deliveries to clients and customers, however your role will include assisting in our warehouse. To be considered for this role applicants who are able to meet the following selection criteria will be considered favourably:
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver to customers and clients
- Ensure POD’s are acquired per company policy
- Assist in the warehousing of store in accordance with company procedures
- Ensure stock is not damaged when picking, packing and delivery wherever possible
- Maintain housekeeping standards within the site and be responsible for cleanliness and safe operation of the designated truck in your care
- Project a professional image by maintaining a neat, tidy appearance
- Communicate effectively with other team members including listening, involving others in decisions, sharing information and empathising with their needs
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Safety, Health and Environment principles by complying with and actively participating in training programs
- Ensure company policies and procedures are strictly adhered to regarding stock control and stock security
To be considered for this role applicants need to be able to meet the following selection criteria:
- Have initiative and work unsupervised
- Are able to work 7Monday to Friday and enjoy good long hours
- Are intelligent, hard working, reliable and fit
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- High level of integrity, trustworthiness
- Adhere to safe working practices.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Perform repetitive lifting or tasks
- MR Truck License essential
Our STORY @ 1800DRIVERS
We are unlike any other recruitment agency in Australia in fact the World and we know how to get you working in the Truck without the long drawn out process of other typical recruitment companies; We are a mixture of traditional values, knowledge of Australia’s transport, years of experience in the recruitment market, mixed with a high level of IT Services helping to create a system where we place the correct drivers in the right types of jobs. Confidential chats are more than welcome.
This job has been filled.