Promotions Person for upcoming Gourmet Food Festival required
Our client is an exceptional Gourmet condiment producer with outlets all over the world. They are looking for a well groomed Promotions Person, out of Sydney, to help with a Festival in Melbourne.
- Working with a world leader in their field
- Meeting people of all walks of life at a French Festival.
- Call till 8 PM weekdays or Chat online - www.drivers.com.au
Our client is an exceptional Gourmet condiment producer with outlets all over the world. They are looking for a well groomed Promotions Person, out of Sydney, to help with an French Festival in Melbourne and Sydney.
YES, you heard that correctly.
They are looking for a well groomed Promotions Person, out of Sydney, to help with an French Festival in Melbourne and Sydney.
Here is what is involved:
- You will pick up the companies small truck (LR only), in Sydney (Surry Hills), and drive it to Melbourne. (9 hours approx)
- You will have 3 staff members working with you in Melbourne to help set up and run the stand whilst the Festival is on.
- You will be managing these 3 staff members during the Festival.
- Sampling and selling of hot dogs and premium mustard at a French Festival
- Help run the stand for the 1 day of the Festival
- Load the promotions gear back into the truck and drive it back to Sydney
- Arrive back in Sydney Tue 14th January
- Then on Saturday 18th January, puck up truck again
- Load in to the Sydney Festival, Help run the stand for the Festival that night, then load out Sunday morning, back to the depot.
What's in it for you?
- A fun job in a great environment.
- The festival has music, food, wine and entertainment.
- 51 hours work for over 2 weeks.
- ALL accomodation is supplied
- Great pay rate and fun experience
- Must have a minimum LR licence
- Must have a Food Safety Supervisor Certificate
- Must have experience in driving long distance (Sydney to Melbourne)
- Must be well groomed, friendly, confident and approachable; with a great personality to match.
- You need to be able to lead and direct a team of experienced promotional/event staff.
- Ability to manager the small truck (Fuel etc)
- MUST be able to speak and understand fluent English
If you think you have what it takes to do this awesome promotional role, then Phone Lance NOW.
Our phone number is 1800DRIVERS
We are unlike any other recruitment agency in Australia, in fact, in the World and we know how to get you out working without the long drawn out process of coming in for Interviews & bringing in paperwork.
We are a mixture of traditional & current values, we have vast knowledge of the Australian Transport Industry, we have years of experience in the recruitment market, we are Tech Savvy, all this helping to create a system where we place the correct drivers in the right type of roles.
We are the Recruitment Company of choice in Australia for Drivers & Logistical Staff. We have Clients located Australia Wide who are right now looking for their next Team Member.
Check out more roles at www.drivers.com.au and create your personal profile OR download our Jobdroid APP by clicking on the link:
This job has been filled.