PUD Delivery Driver | Good EBA | MR & HR Roles
We have a Brand New Client come on board and is currently looking for PUD Delivery Drivers to cover drivers on Annual Leave & Sick Leave - 10 - 12hrs days
- Great EBA Rates
- Brand New Client
- Call till 8 PM weekdays or Chat online - www.drivers.com.au
You will make yourself available to be part of a business that values its people, places the importance of personal growth and giving its customers a best in class experience at the top of the list of priorities. Our Client offers both business and consumer customers an unrivalled range of parcel, freight, express, courier and international solutions.
This role can offer many variations from medium rigid to heavy rigid to a van, add in some hand unloading, so need to be pretty fit, definitely some physical work involved.
What will you be doing?
- Driving the truck to deliver and pick up package loads to and from our customers on multi-drop routes
- Accountable for meeting your deadlines and targets (deliveries and documentation) by effectively managing your workload
- Ensure that all deliveries and pick up are managed safely and securely in line with Company Policy
- Accountable for safely loading and unloading freight from your truck
- Developing great relationships with customers and colleagues
What are we looking for?
- Current manual or automatic medium rigid & heavy rigid driver’s license
- Physically Fit with a Neat & Tidy presentable appearance
- A team player with a positive, can do attitude
- Experience in a similar environment preferred but not essential
What can we offer you?
- Excellent hourly rates
- 10-12 hour shifts
- Fantastic EBA rates
- Great working environment
If this job sounds like something you can do and you want to APPLY for it, click away NOW. Click APPLY, REGISTER and wait to hear from us. We will confirm all your details & Skills and then forward your profile to our Client and wait for the ALL APPROVED to come back to us.
This job has been filled.