Seeking Experienced MR Truck Driver – Truganina
- Must have a MR Licence and experience
- Call till 8 PM weekdays or Chat online - www.drivers.com.au
- Females are encouraged to apply
Looking for a new Team Member MR Driver who can start asap. Females are encouraged to apply!
This role is offering up to 38+ hours a week plus overtime, Monday to Friday, with view to ongoing opportunity after a probation period. The work hours will vary, but they will normally be 6am early morning starts, but occasionally they will be asked to start later so flexability is a must.
We are only looking for applicants who want to secure ongoing work and are reliable to attend.
Core responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
- Deliveries of products to job sites
- Multi drop
- Tautliner work
- Able to drive manual Gearboxes
In order to be successful for this position you must:
- Hold a current MR (or higher) license
- Have a MINIMUM 2 years’ experience driving an MR truck (or higher), preferably with a trailer attached
- Have competent experience driving with and reversing a large trailer
- Be physically fit and able to lift large heavy loads
- Be efficient, reliable and hardworking
- Have a strong attention to detail and can-do attitude
- Have a great attitude towards safety procedures, protocols and correct lifting techniques
- Have own reliable car to get to and from the yard
- Be able to provide professional reference
We are unlike any other recruitment agency in Australia in fact the World and we know how to get you working the Truck without the long drawn out process of other typical recruitment companies; We are a mixture of traditional values, knowledge of Australia’s transport, years of experience in the recruitment market, mixed with a high level of IT Services helping to create a system where we place the correct drivers in the right types of jobs.
We are the Recruitment Company of choice in Australia for Drivers and Logistic Staff. We have clients located all over Australia who are looking for their next team member. Please log in to www.drivers.com.au and create your profile now.
This job has been filled.