Tanker Operation Driver (MC Class) -Liquid Waste
Based in Deer Park, Victoria working a minimum 50-55hrs per week delivering predominantly within Victoria (CBD & Regional), Broken Hill, up to the NSW border, and even to Port Augusta, Adelaide.
- Call till 8 PM weekdays or Chat online - www.drivers.com.au
- Allowances & Penalty Rates Apply - OT Available
- Liaise with Customer at point of distribution
Job Description :
This company doesn't make promises they can't keep, their Key Values are all about Family, Growth, Trust, Intergrity, they are Passionate (Heart & Soul). They are a Can Do – Will Do Company who are Sales Driven, rely on their Accountability (They do what they say) and their Planning (Priorities & Time Management) are of the utmost importance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage transportation of all deliveries inter and intra state
- Liaise with the Logistics Scheduler to facilitate the delivery schedule
- Planning of routes and meeting delivery schedules
- Liaise with Customer at point of distribution to ensure effective delivery of product
- Record amount of product delivered to Customer on Run Sheet
- Monitor road conditions and general traffic
- Inspect vehicle for mechanical items and/or safety related issues and perform preventative maintenance and/or report issues as appropriate
- Ensure vehicle and associated equipment maintained, clean and in good working order
- Meet delivery expectations as per Customer delivery requirements
- Manage working hours and wellbeing in accordance with company and regulatory requirements
- Comply with all applicable road, traffic and vehicle regulations
And the best bit?
- This Company Talks the Talk – Products are Guaranteed to Fit and Built to last
- This Company Walks the Talk – Customisation & Flexibility, Research & Development and Rigorous Improvement
- The Road Ahead is Built on Intergrity and Strategic and effective planning
What you have:
- A strong ‘zero harm’ work ethic
- MC Class Licence or appropriate equivalent
- At least 5-10 years’ as a heavy and/or multi-combination driver
- Exposure to inter-city and long-haul driving
- Familiarity with distribution of goods to bulk tanks
- Strong customer/client focus
- Ensure personal cleanliness, grooming, and compliant personal protective equipment are used at each customers delivery point
- Ensure delivery points are left clean and tidy
- Flexible and prepared to adjust work schedule based on Customer requirements
- May be required to perform other duties (e.g. filling of bulk containers; fork lift driving; warehousing; Ecoblue manufacturing; general repairs; general labour & assisting other workers in the factory; housekeeping) when the vehicle is not being utilised
- Ability to communicate and work effectively as part of a diverse and dynamic team
- Ability to cope well when working under tight deadlines and associated pressure
We are the Recruitment Company of choice in Australia for Drivers and Logistics Staff. We have clients located all over Australia who are looking for their next team member.
This job has been filled.