Transport Administrator – AM Shift
- Call us at 1800DRIVERS till 8 PM on Weekdays
- A hands on and dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail and process driven person
Our client is a reputable Waste company, passionate about their employees and understand they are the most important asset to the business. They pride themselves on team culture.
Looking for a Administration guru to work within our Clients company based on site at Rocklea. You will need to be flexible and able to commit to five days a weeek work. Our client is a reputable organisation, currently seeking a transport professional to coordinate their fleet on the morning shift.
- Smithfield location
- Monday to Friday – 5am-2pm
- Career progression
- Ongoing role
Our client is a reputable national logistics transport organisation, currently seeking a transport professional to coordinate their fleet on the morning shift.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and innovative leader in Logistics.
Key responsibilities will include
- Planning runs for a high volume of drivers
- Calling customers to coordinate delivery times
- Responding to email and phone enquiries from customers
- Liaising with office and transport staff and Drivers
- Invoice validations
- run sheet validations
- Strong knowledge of Brisbane metro
- Good planning and organizational skills
- The ability to work well in a fast paced, team environment
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to handle difficult customers
- Strong communication skills
- Sense of urgency
- The ability to start asap
If you have the administration experience and this sounds like you PLEASE APPLY
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.jobdroid.com.au/jobs/jobdetails/transport-administrator-am-shift/9148?applyNow=true →