Transport Yard Forklift Drivers x 5|Afternoon Shift |Villawood Location
Seeking experienced 5 x Counter Balanced Forklift Drivers. Experience in the transport yard would be highly advantageous. Villawood Location. Immediate start for successful applicants. $30 plus super p/h on offer.
Our Client is a Leader in its Industry, currently they are seeking a Counter Balance Forkilift Drivers x 5 to help backfill their rosters due to current high demand. The ideal candidates will have real industry experience in transport yards and or warehousing and be prepared to attend shifts with good availability across the week. Most shifts are Mon – Friday with 5 PM starts.
What we offer:
- Great Company too work for
- Good exposure to many different areas of transport yard (No two days are the same, learn new and valuable skills)
- Good Pay rate $30 p/h plus Super
- Fast pace environment – offering plenty of variety in work
And the best bit?
Join 1800Drivers and start earning money today ! shifts on your spare days or on going roles, tell us what your chasing and Reap the REWARDS $ $ $
What you have:
- Hold a Current NSW LF Forklift Licence
- Previous experience in a transport yard would be highly desirable
- High Attention to detail and able to multi task
- Be reliable, punctual and prepared to learn
At 1800DRIVERS we do things a little differently. Well, a lot differently in fact! We know that looking for a job can be a painful process. We also know that visiting a recruiter’s office is time you don’t get paid for, so why not do it all from home? This is not a 3-day process, you will receive a return email within 4 minutes and you can go from there. No need to wait the traditional 3 days for someone to get back to you, its not unheard of to have our drivers out working and making money within the hour.
1800DRIVERS – truckin’ good jobs for good trucking drivers!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.jobdroid.com.au/candidate/jobdetails/transport-yard-forklift-drivers-x-5-afternoon-shift-villawood-location/1906 →