Truck Driver HR Needed for a ASAP Role $28.45
- Call till 8 PM weekdays or Chat online - www.drivers.com.au
- Must be able to lift 15 kilos Physically fit
- Prepared to work Monday to Friday
Ongoing role, Monday to Friday, Fit & Healthy, Refrigerated Multidrops driver must be based near Laverton North.
- Ongoing Position – Laverton North Location
- $$Great Rates on Offer$$
- Available for a ASAP START
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate:
- HR Truck License,
- Minimum of 1 years driving experience on that Licence Class,
- Day Shift on Offer,
- Clean Driving History,
- Minimum of 6 points on your license (Driver History Needs to Be Provided at interview),
- Must be Fit and Healthy to Hand Unload Pallets on a Daily Basis,
- Be available to Start Now,
- An understanding of WH&S standards within the workplace,
- Professional communication skills – both verbal and written,
- High attention to detail,
- A reliable attendance record,
- Physical capability to undertake manual handling tasks as required.
In return our client is offering a Good Hourly Rate and Ongoing work with view to a Permanent Position.
We expect that those applying have a background in Road Transport and a proven ability to operate to a high standard with a strong safety focus. A willingness to utilise your initiative and take on extra responsibilities will go a long way in proving your worth for a long term role.
We are unlike any other recruitment agency in Australia in fact the World and we know how to get you working the Truck without the long drawn out process of other typical recruitment companies; We are a mixture of traditional values, knowledge of Australia’s transport, years of experience in the recruitment market, mixed with a high level of IT Services helping to create a system where we place the correct drivers in the right types of jobs.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.jobdroid.com.au/jobs/jobdetails/truck-driver-hr-needed-for-a-asap-role-28-45/10151?applyNow=true →