WASTE DRIVERS NEEDED – Experienced HR Drivers
Our client is looking for some fresh talent. We need HR Drivers who are interested in getting into Waste. Have you been driving around Brisbane for over 2 years and have a forklift licence? Read on.
Our client’s customers are the core to their business and they want to find the right driver to represent them to the public. Ideally your industry experience operating in a similar role with waste will be highly regarded but not totally essential. If you have over 2 years experience in driving HR in Brisbane you could be offered an opportunity to get your foot in the door. Our client is willing to train and develop HR Drivers into the waste industry. A good local knowledge of Brisbane is essential due to the type of work involved.
What we offer:
- Monday to Friday role early morning starts 2 am so being located close to Rocklea would be favourable
- Part of a stable team within an innovative organisation
- Potential on going role for the right candidate work is Monday to Friday and occasionally one shift over the weekend for OT if you like
- The great chance to learn about waste and getting real life training and development
And the best bit?
- Good Pay
- Reputable Company
- Immediate Start in the new year
What you have:
- HR Driver licence and recent experience
- Local knowledge of Brisbane essential
- Excellent customer service and presentable
- Safety focused
- Excellent local knowledge of Brisbane
- Experience in a similar position Skip Bins, Hook lift, crane Truck experience is highly regarded. But not a DEAL Breaker!
We are the Recruitment Company of choice in Australia for Drivers and Logistic Staff. We have clients located all over Australia who are looking for their next team member. Please log in to www.drivers.com.au and create your profile now.
1800DRIVERS – truckin’ good jobs for good trucking drivers!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.jobdroid.com.au/jobs/jobdetails/waste-drivers-needed-experienced-hr-drivers/5159?applyNow=true →