WASTE TRUCK DRIVER (HR) Full Time | Sydney
- Call till 8 PM Weekdays or CHAT online - www.drivers.com.au
- Be willing to work early starts and weekend shifts
- Willing to train the right applicant
Full-time Truck Driver (HR) for rear-loader and side-loader waste trucks servicing Sydney area
Full-time Truck Driver (HR) for rear-loader and side-loader waste trucks servicing Sydney area.
You must hold a current HR License, be flexible and willing to work early starts and weekend shifts.
Although regular shifts are set, you must be flexible, available and willing to work different shifts from time to time.
Previous waste truck experience an advantage, however we are willing to train the right applicant.
This is a full-time position and hours will vary between 40 to 60 hours per week.
- Carry out pre-start check on truck as per procedure
- Drive truck in a safe and efficient manner at all times
- Obey traffic rules at all times
- Ensure compliance with Standard Hours option of Heavy Vehicle Driver Fatigue Law.
- Empty bins from customer sites as per supplied routes
- Accurately record collection data for each customer
- Record and report any issues such as broken or over-weight bins to management
- Ensure truck is not filled to a weight exceeding authorised GVM
- Tip at locations as directed and accurately record relevant information
- Clean truck inside and out at least weekly and as directed by Operations Manager
- Follow all Work Health and Safety procedures
- General labouring and cleaning
- Undertake any other reasonable request from management
- HR Drivers License or above
- Previous experience driving heavy vehicles
- Understanding of Work Health and Safety
- Previous experience in waste industry
- Mechanical knowledge and/or experience
- Previous experience working around livestock
Call us at 1800Drivers till 8 PM On Weekdays or APPLY NOW
Chat on www.drivers.com.au with a live consultant monitored til late
Live Chat with us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/1800DRIVERS/
This job has been filled.