Type of personal information held
Personal information we collect and hold usually falls into the following categories:
- Candidate information submitted and obtained from the Candidate and other sources in connection with applications for work
- Work performance information
- Information about accidents in the work place
- Staff information
- Information submitted and obtained in relation to absences form work due to leave, illness or other causes
- Information obtained to assist in managing client and business relationships
Purpose for which we hold personal information
We primarily hold personal information for job placement operations, recruitment and training
We may disclose your personal information for purposes for which it is primarily held.
We may disclose your personal information where we are under a legal duty to do so, including circumstances where we are under a lawful duty of care to disclose information.
We may disclose your personal information for purposes of obtaining you employment and / or an interview.
We may disclose your mobile phone number for the sake of expediency, given the nature of the industry in which we operate, to the appropriate person to ascertain your progress while on an assignment.
Subject to some expectations that are set out in the National Privacy Principals, you can gain access to the personal information that we hold about you. We do refuse access if it would interfere with the privacy rights of other persons or if it breaches any confidentiality that attaches to that information.
If you wish to obtain access to your personal information you should contact our Privacy Co-ordinator at the office in which you registered.
I agree to submit personal information about myself, for the purposes outlined above to 1800DRIVERS. I understand that my personal information will only be used by 1800DRIVERS as outlined above unless required under legal obligations to disclose it.
I authorise 1800DRIVERS to show my details to any prospective employer for the purposes of gaining me employment or assisting in the day to day performance of this employment. This may include but not limited to copies of qualifications, contact details, past employment, past performance and feedback, photo and licences. I have read and understood the above terms and conditions. All information supplied by me on this form and in the computer assessment is true and correct.
Terms and Conditions of employment and employment application process
I agree to the following:
- 1800DRIVERS will pay me by EFT to the bank account nominated by me.
- 1800DRIVERS accepts no responsibility for any incorrect allocations of these payments by the bank.
- I am under the care and supervision of the customer of 1800DRIVERS for the duration of any assignment.
- I am employed as a temporary casual employee by 1800DRIVERS on an assignment to assignment basis.
- Payment will only be made on receipt of a completed and authorised, 1800DRIVERS timesheet and it is solely my responsibility. I acknowledge that I will not be paid until the timesheet is provided and further acknowledge that payment may be deferred to the following pay week if cut off times are missed.
- Payment will be made on a weekly basis.
- Pay rates will be as per Award or Site conditions, such rate will be for task performed as per Award or Site conditions.
- Any over payments shall be deducted from future payments.
- I am under no obligation to accept any assignment offered to me by 1800DRIVERS.
- 1800DRIVERS is under no obligation to offer me any assignments, or after completion of an assignment, satisfactory or otherwise, 1800DRIVERS is under no obligation to offer me further assignments.
- Lengths of assignments are not controlled by 1800DRIVERS and may be varied by the client at any time. 1800DRIVERS will not be held responsible for any variation of assignment details. I will accept the policy of 1800DRIVERS and host clients regarding medical examinations, safety regulations and any other site conditions.
- All information supplied by me is true and correct and I authorise 1800DRIVERS to confirm the validity of all licences, tickets, qualifications, insurance details, previous employment details & performance by way of written or verbal checking.
- I authorise 1800DRIVERS to confirm with the workers Compensation Board all records in relation to past claims.
- I understand that failure to disclose a previous disability of injury when seeking employment can lead to a refusal of workers compensation for any aggravation of previous injury.
No guarantees as to security of your information
While 1800DRIVERS takes all due care in ensuring the privacy and integrity of the information you provide, the possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while in transit over the Internet or while stored on 1800DRIVERS's systems or on 1800DRIVERS's Site.
1800DRIVERS disclaims all liability to you to the greatest extent possible pursuant to law should this occur.
Your responsibility for your password and login
- To become a registered user, you must provide a password and a login name.
- You are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password and login name.
- Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your login name.
- You may change your password at any time by contacting 1800DRIVERS.
- You agree to immediately notify 1800DRIVERS of any unauthorized use of your login name or any other breach of security known to you.
- You must not misrepresent yourself using your Drivers or JobDriod profile.